We know that you became a social worker for a very good reason… to help others! Have you embraced this calling and have dedicated your work to tend to the needs of others? Do you love having a great impact on those that you serve? Do you have a passion for providing the exact services and solutions that are needed in any given situation? Consider The Wellbridge Group as the next step in your career.
The Social Worker provides social services to guests and their families to assist them in dealing with the impact of illness and short term rehabilitation. This position participates in guest care management and ensures that needs are met through Social Service programming and appropriate referrals to outside agencies and community resources.
What you will need to be a part of our EPIC team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, or in related human services field, including but not limited to Sociology, Special Education, Rehabilitation Counseling, and Psychology; must have a minimum of a Limited License in Social Work; LBSW preferred.
- 1+ years of supervised social work experience in a health care setting working directly with individuals.
- Critical thinking and sound decision making skills.
- Proven ability to organize time, prioritize tasks, and work in a frequently changing environment.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done