Begin your journey at Wellbridge. We believe in growing dynamic leaders who will embrace and embody our core values. Our commitment to develop and prepare leaders enables us to maintain and strengthen the culture that makes Wellbridge the best in rehabilitation services. As our company continues to grow, we are looking for the next integral member of our team.
The Administrator in Training Program is designed for individuals who desire to assume the key leadership role of Executive Director. We know that having the right leadership in our facilities is critical to our continued growth and success. Our program provides hands-on training and work experience necessary for you to deliver the highest in guest satisfaction. Our goal is to work alongside you to provide a broad base of knowledge about our operation, which will help you develop your unique style of leadership that fits our EPIC culture, and prepare for transition into a leadership role. The Administrator in Training Program is designed to provide you with a clear training path to leading your own facility.
Our AIT program offers:
- Diverse experiences and valuable mentorship from experienced leaders within our company
- Unique firsthand experience in the areas of operations, clinical services, rehabilitation services, administration, food services, maintenance and environmental, financial management, and regulatory compliance
- Gain the type of skills that will benefit your career, your personal life, and your community.
Throughout the program, you will be responsible to provide leadership, direction and administration of assigned tasks with the main objective of maintaining quality care for our guest and achieving business and financial results. You will train and learn how to be responsible for daily operations, policy and procedures, regulatory compliance, and facility maintenance.
Upon successful completion of the AIT program, you will be poised for the overall management of a facility, which will include planning, developing, directing, monitoring, and supporting all operational, administrative, clinical, guest relations, and fiscal activities for the facility’s programs and services.
To be successful in this role requires:
- Current NHA license issued for the state of Michigan.
- At least 5 years of experience in the healthcare industry, including 3+ at a supervisory or management level; skilled nursing facility preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health Administration or Business Administration, or a health-related degree is a plus but not required.
- A career path demonstrating a steady increase in responsibilities.
- Possess a superior work ethic and be willing to go above and beyond and work with and alongside team members to deliver an EPIC guest experience.
- Be eager to learn.
- Must have excellent people skills and be able to engage and connect with guests, families, employees, and leadership.
- Must possess strong leadership potential characterized by honesty, integrity, and caring with the ability to inspire and motivate others.
- Proven ability to utilize strong cognitive skills, including problem analysis, decision making, and financial analysis.
- Must be able to work flexible hours based on the needs of the operation.