Have you progressively moved up in nursing leadership roles and are compassionately committed to customer service and excellent nursing care? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment relying on all of the nursing skills that you worked hard to develop? Consider The WellBridge Group as the next step in your nursing career.
The Assistant Director of Nursing assists with planning and supervising the twenty-four hour operation of the facility. Works closely with the Director of Nursing to ensure the delivery of quality care and to support initiatives for inspiring, guiding and developing the nursing team. Will manage an assigned unit of guests.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- Graduation from an accredited professional nursing program with an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree, or higher.
- Current license to practice as an RN in Michigan; current CPR certification
- 3+ years of experience in a long term care facility.
- A high level of analytical abilities in order to prepare care plans, implement effective nursing care, and develop solutions to difficult problems.
- Proven ability and desire to mentor, guide and teach job expectations along with illustrating and upholding our EPIC care values
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!