In this role, you will be responsible for assisting with the development and implementation of a therapeutic recreational program, coordinating with patients and families to enable our patients to fulfill their therapeutic needs.
Job responsibilities include:
- Coordinate leisure, family, and evening events at the facility, including special events, cooking classes, card games, exercise classes outdoor events, themed nights, and live music.
- Make rounds to assess that patient needs are being met.
- Meet with patients and families to talk about their recreational needs.
- Complete electronic charting.
- Report changes in patient conditions to nursing staff.
What you will need to be a part of our EPIC team:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience in a related job and/or a rehabilitation facility a plus.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, with ability to effectively interact with patients, families, and staff.
- Must possess a strong customer-service focus.
- Must be creative and innovative.
- Computer proficiency.