Do you have a passion for caring for others that began at a young age? Have you always considered a medical career as a place where you can channel your passions into amazing contributions for others that need our help and support? If these reasons or similar are the reasons why you made this choice, consider The Wellbridge Group as the next step in your career.
You will play THE key role in providing care to our guests. Your job duties will include building a supportive, comfortable, and orderly environment, and consistently providing quality care that is individualized specifically for their needs.
Primary purpose of your job position:
- You will perform care in accordance with individual care plans. Bathing and all activities of daily living related care, such as skin care, preventative and supportive care, routine morning and evening mouth care, shaving, and dressing. All care is to be documented.
- You will perform and document nutritional intake, blood pressure, TPRs, catheter care, bowel/bladder training, weights, turning, positioning, range of motion, and ambulation.
- You will support physical, psychological, occupational, speech, restorative and recreational therapies by positively encouraging and promoting guest continued well-being.
- You will observe and report, as necessary, significant changes in routine or condition as appropriate to authorized staff.
- You will promote hospitality and excellent customer service in our every daily interaction with our guests, their families, and visitors.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- You should have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- You have completed of an approved nurse aide training program, with current certification required from the State of Michigan
- 1+ year of CNA experience is a plus
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.