With the ultimate goal of providing the best culinary experience, our Dietary Aides provide amazing meals and ensure guest satisfaction is a top priority.
- Key job duty and daily assignment will be for dishwasher; retrieves and washes trays, dishes, glassware, utensils, pots, pans and carts.
- After items have properly dried, items will be returned to their designated storage area.
- Serves various food items and single servings for use during meal times.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- Prior commercial food production experience preferred.
- Safe Serve Certificate highly desirable.
- Must possess the ability to relate to visitors, staff, and family members.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English and follow oral and written instructions.
- Must be able to follow menus, portion control guidelines, diet cards, special diets, etc. in preparing/dispensing meals.