Have you progressively moved up in nursing leadership roles and are compassionately committed to customer service and excellent nursing care? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment relying on all of the nursing skills that you worked hard to develop? Consider The WellBridge Group as the next step in your nursing career.
The Director of Nursing is responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of nursing care and services provided to our guests.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- Graduation from an accredited professional nursing program with an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree, or higher.
- Current license to practice as an RN in Michigan; current CPR certification
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a skilled nursing facility including 2+ years of experience in an administrative role.
- A high level of analytical abilities in order to prepare care plans, implement effective nursing care, and develop solutions to difficult problems.
- Proven ability and desire to mentor, guide and teach job expectations along with illustrating and upholding our EPIC care values
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!