The Housekeeping Aide performs a variety of tasks to maintain a clean and pleasant environment for all residents. Responsibilities include daily and weekly housekeeping activities as well as inside and outside housekeeping projects.
Some of your duties include:
- Dust mop and damp mop resident rooms, hallways, dining areas, sitting and lobby areas, and other areas as assigned.
- Collect and properly dispose of trash and soiled linen.
- Mix and handle chemicals in a safe manner.
- Strip and refinish floors, clean and shampoo carpets, wash walls, and clean blinds, as assigned.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!