Do you love the technical aspects of nursing and take pride in being very thorough in your documentation? Consider The WellBridge Group as the next step in your career.
The MDS Regional Coding Specialist is responsible for supporting an assigned region to ensure the accurate completion and coding of the Resident Assessment Instrument. With a thorough knowledge of state and federal regulations, you will provide key leadership and contributions in ensuring compliance to requirements.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing with an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree, or higher, with at least 2+ years of experience in an MDS Coordinator role.
- Current RN State of Michigan License.
- Critical thinking skills, sound judgement and decision making skills, strong organizational and follow-up skills; attention to detail.
- Proven ability and desire to mentor, guide and teach job expectations along with illustrating and upholding our EPIC care values
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!