The Float MDS Nurse is assigned to a facility where needed within their assigned region to support completion of the MDS function. Will work directly with facility MDS team to complete the Resident Assessment Instrument process timely and accurately.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing with an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree, or higher, with 3+ years of related experience.
- Current RN State of Michigan License; current CPR certification.
- Critical thinking skills, sound judgement and decision making skills, strong organizational and follow-up skills; attention to detail.
- Able to work independently to accomplish all tasks necessary for the completion of the RAI.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done