Have you always considered a medical career as a place where you can channel your passions into amazing contributions for others that need our help and support? If these reasons or similar are the reasons why you made this choice, consider The Wellbridge Group as the next step in your career.
The Medical Secretary is responsible for ensuring staffing needs are done daily and updated, medical record auditing, closing records, updating medical records after reach doctor’s visit, ordering supplies each week and ensuring they are stored correctly. You would make certain that their essential job functions maintain compliance with federal, state and local regulations. This employee must follow policies and procedures.
Primary purpose of your job position:
- Print physician orders for required signatures
- Manage physician visits
- Audit Medical Records for completeness after admission
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- One year of experience preferred
- Current CENA certificate in the state of MI
- Adapt quickly and thrive in a fast paced, unpredictable environment