Come join our team and work in a state-of-the-art facility! In this role, you will be responsible for assisting with the development and implementation of a therapeutic recreational program, coordinating with patients and families to enable our patients to fulfill their therapeutic needs.
Job responsibilities include:
- Coordinate leisure, family, and evening events at the facility, including special events, cooking classes, card games, exercise classes outdoor events, themed nights, and live music.
- Make rounds to assess that patient needs are being met.
- Meet with patients and families to talk about their recreational needs.
- Complete electronic charting.
- Report changes in patient conditions to nursing staff.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience in a related job and/or a rehabilitation facility a plus.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, with ability to effectively interact with patients, families, and staff.
- Must possess a strong customer-service focus.
- Must be creative and innovative.
- Computer proficiency.
We are dedicated to providing an EPIC experience for all of our guests. If Excellence, Passion, Innovation, and Care are your core values too, then this is the place for you!