Regional Clinical director Position Summary: The Regional Clinical Director will be responsible for several facilities in West region.
Regional Clinical Director Requirements:
- Superior level of knowledge in nursing in order to manage resident care.
- 5+ years of related experience in a sub-acute rehabilitation or long term care facility.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with proven ability to communicate effectively with residents, physicians, visitors, and all facility personnel.
- Ability to travel 100% between assigned facilities
Regional Clinical Director Description:
- Assess work performance in terms of compliance with standards of resident care.
- Collaborate with facility staff to coordinate efforts and resolve clinical operational problems.
- Provide consultation on infection risk assessment, prevention, and control strategies.
- Recommend improvements to current practices, provide input into overall clinical operations, and suggest actions designed to assist in the attainment of organizational goals.
- Introduce new techniques, and address areas of deficiencies.
- Audit electronic medical records.
- Instruct licensed staff regarding the skilled care process and function as a resource for clinical issues.
Nexcare Health Systems, a Michigan owned and operated company, manages communities located across southeastern Michigan that operate over 1900 beds supported by over 2800 employees. We are the third largest provider of skilled nursing and short term rehab services in Michigan and well known for our commitment to excellent care which is why we are consistently at the top in our industry as reported by the CMS quality rating system.