Do you love the technical aspects of nursing and take pride in being very thorough in your documentation? Consider The WellBridge Group as the next step in your career.
The MDS Coordinator is responsible for the timely and accurate completion of the Resident Assessment Instrument process. With a thorough knowledge of state and federal regulations, you will provide key leadership and contributions in ensuring compliance to requirements.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing with an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree, or higher, with 5+ years of related experience.
- Current RN State of Michigan License; current CPR certification.
- Critical thinking skills, sound judgement and decision making skills, strong organizational and follow-up skills; attention to detail.
- Ability to manage stress due to time constraints, responsibilities, emergencies, and interpersonal job demands.
- Proven ability and desire to mentor, guide and teach job expectations along with illustrating and upholding our EPIC care values
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!