Do you have a passion for caring for others that began at a young age? Have you always wanted a career where you can contribute to providing amazing experiences for others? If these reasons or similar are the reasons why you made this choice, consider The WellBridge Group as the next step in your career.
You will play a critical role in providing recreational care to our guests. Your job duties will include building a supportive, comfortable, and orderly environment, and consistently providing experiences for our guests.
- Conducts daily activities program.
- Performs necessary prep work prior to and after an activity.
- Provides small group activities.
- Transports residents to and from activity programs.
- Assists in development of monthly calendar including providing creative input, ideas and suggestions for programs and volunteer recruitment.
- Follows monthly activity calendar.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- 1+ year of related experience.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English and follow oral and written instructions.
- Must be able to adapt quickly to environment and be flexible with all staff.
- Must possess the ability and demonstrate the necessary discretion to deal with confidential information, communication skills, initiative, tact, diplomacy and dependability to perform all duties of the position.
- Must have good personal and management skills.
- Must possess the ability to relate to visitors, staff, and family members.
- Must possess a positive attitude and a want to work with the ageing population.