Do you have a passion for caring for others that began at a young age? Have you always considered a medical career as a place where you can channel your passions into amazing contributions for others that need our help and support? If these reasons or similar are the reasons why you made this choice, consider The Wellbridge Group as the next step in your career.
As a resident assistant, you will have the opportunity to begin your healthcare career working hands on with our guests. At this critical stage in your career, you will be able to observe first hand the rewarding job of a Certified Nurse Aide. Once you have completed CNA training, we will transition you into the role of a CNA where you can begin to use all of the valuable technical skills that you have learned.
Primary Purpose of Your Position:
- You will support guest relations by providing services needed to our guests which may include responding to call lights, transportation to and from appointments within the facility, providing snacks and water
- You will gain valuable experience in your day to day interactions with our guests and their family members and be able to observe and report changes in condition to the appropriate staff
- You will ensure guest satisfaction in providing attention to their comfort in their surroundings by keeping their living areas pleasant and tidy.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of related experience.
- Desire and ability to attend a Nurse Aide Training Program selected and sponsored by the company, with a commitment to gain CNA certification by completing the program and passing the exam.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!