Are you a Nurse who is compassionately committed to customer service and excellent patient care? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment relying on all of the nursing skills that you worked hard to develop? Do you live for the satisfaction you receive in seeing your patients recover from tragedy to walking home? Consider The WellBridge Group as the next step in your nursing career.
In this key nursing role, you will provide specialized care to our guests in a comfortable and peaceful environment that promotes their health and wellness. You will be empowered to assess the needs and implement care as you deem necessary utilizing the latest in technology and being a part of a strong interdisciplinary team.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- A current license to practice as an RN/LPN in Michigan; current CPR certification.
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree, or higher.
- A high level of analytical abilities in order to prepare personalized guest care plans, implement effective nursing care and rehabilitation, and develop solutions to difficult problems concerning guest well-being.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done